Expiry date :
biofreeze tube 2023 /02
biofreeze spray 2023/11
biofreeze roll on 2023 /04
Biofreeze provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with arthritis, backache, strains, and sprains.
- Follow diagrams on packaging for correct application
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician.
For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Do not bandage.
- Wash hands after use with cool water.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.