DYNA Top Grip (4mtr) Compression Bandage
Compression Bandage is available in 8 cm, 10 cm & 15 cm width.
Security policy (Refer Term & Condition)
Delivery policy (Refer Term & Conditions)
Return policy (Refer Term & Conditions)
TopGrip Compression Bandage has the following features:
- 300% extensibility: Offers graduated compression
- 100% elasticity: Reinforces the compression
- Conforms to body contour: Will not become loose even when the swelling subsides
It is most commonly used to control oedema and reduce swelling in the treatment of venous or lymphatic disorders. Superior stretching properties and excellent regainability ensures consistent and controlled compression. Topgrip is highly conformable to body contours. Provides an even and consistent compression throughout the wear time, even after washing, making it an extremely reliable and cost-effective. Easy to use and comfortable to wear.
Compression Bandage is available in 8 cm, 10 cm & 15 cm width
Directions for use
Apply the compression bandage in a spiral fashion at 50% extension and 50% overlap.
- Orthopaedic conditions : Joint Effusion , Arthritis ,severe sprain and strain
- Phlebological conditions: Venous disorder
- Conditions such as leg ulcers, Phlebitis and dermatologic problems in legs with venous stasis are all treated with bandages. The legs are bandaged until such time as the swelling has been bought under control.
16 other products in the same category:
RM55.00 -10% RM49.50
RM92.00 -10% RM82.80
RM72.00 -10% RM64.80
RM204.00 -10% RM183.60
RM25.00 -10% RM22.50
RM31.00 -10% RM27.90
RM75.00 -RM25.00 RM50.00