Early 2009, we starting this business as Meddina Healthcare Enterprise. At early stage, we operating using resident address as our official office. At that time, the activities only focusing to market products from local manufacturers to government hospitals and home patients. For example some of the products such as home-based needs as well as physiotherapy-related equipments.
Starting in 2019, we have expanded into MHE Medical Supplies Sdn Bhd (MHE) by maintaining the "Meddina Healthcare" brand in the digital marketplace. Our company has also been certified supplier and distributor with the Good Distribution Practice for Medical Device (GDPMD) certification.
We are a medical equipment supplier in Malaysia specializing in Rehablitation Medical Equipments. These include occupational therapy and physiotherapy treatments. In addition, we also provide consultancy services to University Colleges or Private Hospitals interested in opening a "Sensory Room" treatment room.
The service we are trying to bring is a one-stop center where our customers will be consulted and will be guided to select equipment that fits their budget and needs. We are strategic supply chain partner, providing innovative opportunities for our customers and business partners. We continue to invest in our future while steadfastly adhering to strong ethics and integrity. We invite you to browse our official website and discover what is more than expected at www.meddina.com.my
- 14 years experience in the field of supply of rehabilitation medical equipment
- As a Managing Director, she is responsible for the performance of the company, as dictated by the board's overall strategy
- She is a Professional Medical Sales and Product knowledge proven.
- She also responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans
- 14 years experience in Accounting and Finance
- She is responsible in company's financial health. She combine operational and strategic roles, manage accounting and financial control functions, and establish a financial strategy for the profitable long-term growth of the business
- She is responsible for overseeing all administrative functions in our business. A major part involves leading and directing employees. She delegates administrative tasks, such as accounting, paperwork and payroll.