Ideal for use during exercise, knee pain, instability of joints and other physical activities
Limited Motion Knee Brace (ROM Brace) is a highly user - friendly knee brace for the step by step recovery of the knee. After a knee surgery, the leg needs to be completely immobilized for few days. After that, the leg is gradually allowed to move in a small range.
RM153.00 -10% RM137.70
- Dyna Genu Grip Knee Brace for Left Knee presents a 3D knitted compression brace which combines the aesthetics of 3D knitting with the precision of fusion technology.
- The 4 way stretchable material prevents constriction, offers adequate compression and will not restrict blood circulation.
It have anatomically shaped silicone pressure pad integrated at the patellar region which provides gentle and compressive massaging action to the soft tissues and ligaments.
- During movement it improves blood circulation thereby producing a rapid reduction in swelling and bruising.
- The breathable knit provides air circulation and reduces sweat accumulation.
- It’s correct fitting and anatomically contoured designed prevents slipping and bunching.
RM108.00 -10% RM97.20
Premium knee immobiliser with extra length for complete immobilisation and added support Indications: 1. Post injury and post surgical conditions( ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL injuries) 2. Instability of the knee
*SIZE PLEASE REFER ON PICTURE
It is designed for people who wants to exercise while doing other activities or can be a leg strengthener for older folks.
TheraBand® Stability trainer is used to improve balance, postural stability, proprioception, and coordination. The unsteady surface challenges the body to maintain postural stability and balance. The softer the pad, the more vestibular challenge is provided. Stability Trainer is available in green firm foam, blue soft foam, or black inflatable x-soft.
RM103.00 -10% RM92.70
The knee joint is one of an important and complicated joint in our body. Being a major weight bearing joint, knee joint should be protected from any possible injury or treated immediately after any injury. An ideal knee support is the first step in protecting the knee.