- The increased width of 25 cm covers the entire abdominal region.
- Support & tightens the weaked abdominal muscles.
- Other excellent compression to the abdominal region post delivery.
- Helps the body to regain its original shape and form.
- Do not restrict body movements.
- Can be worn during work or other activity.
- Post surgery
- Post maternity
1)Why should I use Post Maternity Corset?
During pregnancy, the expanding uterus stretches the abdominal muscles. It also pushes the other organs far away from their normal positions. After childbirth, the uterus takes about 6 weeks to return to its original pre-pregnancy size. The abdominal wall also becomes loose after child birth. A Post Maternity Corset provides additional support and compression and helps to speed up the process of regaining the mother’s pre-delivery shape.
Even after a C-section, it is advisable to use a Post Maternity Corset. In this case, the Corset provides support and compression to the incision. This increases blood flow to the area and results in faster healing. For the same reasons, such a corset is also useful after an abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), hysterectomies, liposuction and bariatric surgery all of which need incisions to the abdominal area.
2)Why is Cling the best Post Maternity Corset available today?
- Cling is 25cm wide that covers the entire abdomen. This gives full support and compression to the abdominal muscles; other corsets are only 20cm wide which does not provide full coverage for the abdomen.
- Offers consistent compression for better results
- Fully elastic and provides a snug fit compared to products made with a combination of cloth and elastic.
- Made of high-quality, imported materials which are skin-friendly. Cling retains its elasticity even after long use.
- Stretchable elastic material eliminate bulges under the clothes and gives a smooth, curvy figure
- Material is non-irritating with smooth edges thereby ensuring wearing comfort. Light weight, can be worn under clothing
- Cling is thin and fits easily under clothes. As the name suggests, it clings to your body contours and is comfortable to wear for long duration.
- Cling has hook and loop closures which are easier to adjust and can be worn even after you lose a few inches around your tummy. Some corsets use hooks or buckles which are more difficult to use.
- Cling is also available in Breathable Elastic which allows the skin to breathe and is even more comfortable than normal elastic for extended wear.