Wrist injuries are typically caused by one of two reasons. The primary cause is due to repetitive use of the wrist. This causes strain on the tendons and nerves that support the area, which leads to wrist pain. The other common reason is due to impact, usually during physical activities. Our natural reaction when falling is to put our hand out and land on our wrist, which can cause wrist fractures or other injuries. Wrist splints can be used as a post-traumatic rehabilitation aid to get the injured wrist back in shape. They do this by stabilising the wrist area and preventing the joint from moving unnaturally or out of place.
Wrist Splint Reversible can be used on either the left or right hand and can effectively be used to provide comfortable, maximum support and compression for weak or injured wrists.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis and Colle’s fracture
- To maintain wrist in functional position
- For maximum support and compression, Dyna Wrist Splint has anatomically contoured rigid palmar stays
- Anatomically contoured rigid palmar stays for better support
- Made of full elastic
- Additional wrist wrap for complete immobilisation of the wrist
- Hook and loop closures for easy application and removal
- Wrist drop
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colle’s fracture