Silicare Silicone Heel Cushions are made in India using German machinery and raw materials to give you a world-class product at an affordable price. Cheaper competitor products are made from industrial silicone (which is not bio-compatible) or gels (which have less shock absorption). Silicone is a man-made product. It is manufactured from sand (silica) and oxygen. Due to its purity, it is a preferred component in the medical industry. It is resistant to extreme pressures and temperatures.
Made from non-implantable medical grade silicone. Absorbs shock during walking (thereby preventing it from being transmitted back up the body). Central blue soft silicone area for improved shock absorption. Does not absorb sweat or water. Resistant to chemicals. Resistant to high temperatures. Can bear sustained pressure (due to walking) for a long time without being deformed. Biocompatible i.e does not cause any skin allergies. Does not support growth of micro-organisms. Odorless. Can be worn inside regular shoes.
- Long time standing or walking may give so much pressure on the plantar region. Often the major victim is the heel
- Silicare heel cushion has soft anti-shock blue silicone zone incorporated at the heel area to absorb impact at heel region
- Alleviate the pressure excreted on the heel with excellent cushioning effect
- Helps maintain the spine and lower extremity in proper alignment, preventing heel, hip and back pain
- Durable and suited for continuous wear
- Bursitis of the heel
- Heel pain
- Calcaneal spur
- Plantar fascitis
- Fat pad atrophy