A patient hoist is a device for lifting that can work to elevate someone from a sitting position, and move them safely into another area, such as a bathtub, seat, or bed. There are 2 type of hoist Hydraulic and Electric (Battery). By using a hoist, we can speeds up the movement of goods and personnel all while ensuring safety as these goods are usually too heavy for manual lifting.
- Length: 107cm (42″)
- Base size Closed Width: 640mm (25″)
- Base size Open Width: 108cm (42.5″)
- Lifting Range: 76 – 215cm (30″ – 84″)
- Weight: 47.2kg (hydraulic) 51.2kg(Electric)
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs (181kg)