Traction refers to the set of mechanisms for strengthening broken bones, immobilisation or relieving pressure on the skeletal system. They are used to treat fractures, dislocations and long-duration muscles spasms, and to prevent or correct deformities. Traction can either be short-term-as at an accident scene or long-term- when it is used in a hospital setting. Dyna Tractions are designed to provide utmost immobilisation, stability, to apply force in directions not otherwise possible and to avoid common problems that patients meet with ordinary tractions.
Cervical Traction Kit can be used in case of neck pain. Usage of the kit can:
- Reduce compressive forces in the neck
- Reduce pressure on the disks
- Relieve pressure on compressed nerves
- The physician will specify the weight to be used, the time for which the traction has to be applied and the frequency of traction.
The Home Cervical Traction has the following parts:
- Foam padded chin and occipital pads for comfort during traction
- Plastic cords as connection to the spreader bar
- Over door Hanger, acts as a pulley for suspending weight in sitting position. This makes it convenient to use the kit even at home
- Water bag to act as the weight
Dyna Home Cervical Traction Kit
MDA REGISTRATION NO: GMD21349656418A
-Home cervical traction for management of degenerative or inflammatory diseases of the cervical region.
-Over door Hanger makes it ideal to be used at home.
-This product providing appropriate degree of traction to the cervical region at home/ clinic/ nursing home.
MDA REGISTRATION NO: GMD44311665518A
-Foam padded chin and occipital pads, connected with plastic cords to the spreader bar
-For providing the appropriate level of traction at the cervical region both in sitting and lying position
-Pads are connected with plastic cords to the spreader bar for applying traction at the cervical region
Buck Apparatus (Bed Traction)
MDA REGISTRATION NO: GMD66146785518A
-U’ shaped metal clamp for easy fixing of traction system on to the bed. knob allows simple hand tightening for height adjustment
Water Bag ( Weight Traction Bag)
MDA REGISTRATION NO: GMD96439824918A
-Holds up to 10 kg of water
-Fills easily with water
-With graduate marks for easy weight adjustment
One size fits most. For neck circumference of 30cm- 46cm
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Secure the overhead hanger
- Place the chin and occipital pads in the chin and occipital region respectively
- Pull the cords and apply weight atthe end of the cord by using a bed traction pulley / apparatus.