CanDo Digi-Extend n’ Squeeze Hand Exerciser combines best features of Digi-Extend and Digi-Squeeze. It helps to develop isolated finger strength, flexibility and coordination. Provides complete reciprocal exercise program (flexion and extension). Ergonomic ball-shape positions fingers and hand for ideal pressure distribution. Each exercise comes with exercise pamphlet.
- CanDo Digi-Extend Squeeze available in 3 sizes. Each size available in 5 color-coded resistance levels for flexion.
- Each unit is packaged standard with latex free extension bands covering 4 color-coded levels from the lightest to heaviest extension requirements.
- MDA Registration No. : GA10866522-98205
- Develops individual finger strength, flexibility and coordination.
- Helps to promote the balance between the flexor muscles used in gripping and the extensor muscles used to open the hand.
- Builds hand and forearm strength.
- If you’ve had an injury or a hand disorder, consult with your healthcare professional prior to beginning the exercises.
- The position of the Digi-Extend n’ Squeeze® in the hand, intensity of the exercise, level of resistance and number of repetitions should be approved by a healthcare professional.
- If you experience unusual swelling, skin discoloration or pain, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
GUIDELINES FOR USE
- Exercises should be done at a slow comfortable pace.
- Use the other hand to help stabilize the device during the exercises, as needed.
- Position Digi-Extend n’ Squeeze® with the product name facing away from your palm during use. This will insure that the hand position is correct.
- For all exercises it is important to keep the wrist straight.