The AIREX® Balance-pad is an active therapy and training device made of the familiar soft AIREX® foam material. The Balance-pad, with its smooth surface, is ideal for starting with barefoot balance training. The thickness of 6 cm gives the Balance-pad the desired destabilizing characteristics. Due to the yielding foam, the body is continuously challenged to maintain balance and stabilize the joints. This exercises more and deeper muscles compared to performing the same exercises without the Balance-pad. Due to the comfortable, smooth surface, the Balance-pad is not entirely slip-resistant on smooth floors. We recommend an AIREX® mat underneath as the ideal complement.
The AIREX® products are designed as a movement therapeutic aid for both institutional and domestic use. An object lying on the floor serves as a support for a person during medically indicated and prescribed exercises to improve motor skills and balance or postural control and / or for the therapeutic movement treatment of muscle weakness in the limbs and trunk as a result of a neurological or orthopedic disease.
- Ultimate comfort and training effect: insulating, soft, warm with excellent high destabilizing properties
- For all kind of therapeutic and training applications
- Physical and mental multi-functionality
- For In- and Outdoor use: weather-resistant
- Hygienic: Sanitized treatment and easy to clean
- Closed cell foam construction