Nova Cast Fiberglass Tape has good conformability and moldability making it an ideal casting tape for most orthopedic applications where rigid immobilization is required, including fresh or unstable fracture.
- Made from PU foam with PU gel reinforcement
- Moisture wicking material helps keep feet dry
- Durable heel cushion absorbs the shock while walking
- Can be cut to fit the foot sizes from 7 to 12 The required size can be cut as per the mark provided on the insole.
- Fits the shape of your foot
- Natural arch contours for stability . Ideal for all day wear .
- Minimizing the heel slippage thereby reduce hot spots and blisters
Directions for use
- Position the insole below the foot matching the contours and cut the required size as per the mark provided on the insole
- Place the insole in your shoes
- People who experience foot pain and tired feet from standing or walking on hard surfaces for extended periods
Directions to Use
- Slip on a stockinette up the affected part and wrap with cast padding
- Gloves must be worn while wrapping the casting tape, since the resin in the tape will adhere to the skin
- Select proper width of the cast. Open only one roll at a time, since room humidity will initiate hardening
- Immerse the roll of tape in water with room temperature (20-25 Degree Celcius ) for 5-10 seconds and squeeze 3- 5 times
- Construct the cast by wrapping spirally. over padding the previous turn one-hal’ to two-third the width of the cast
- Just three or four layers provide a strong non-weight bearing cast and five to six layers are typically adequate for weight-bearing cast
- About 3-4 minutes after immersion in water the cast is sufficiently rigid to prevent further moulding
- Smooth and rub the tape to achieve good adhesion
- After application, allow 20-30 minutes before applying loads to weight-bearing casts